Wanda Gołkowska (b. 1925, Rzeszow, Poland – d. 2013, Wrocław, Poland) is one of the most important representatives of Polish conceptualism. She graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts in Wrocław in the 1950s. Together with her husband, artist Jan Chwałczyk, she initiated and organized artistic life in Wrocław after World War II. In 1965, she participated in the 1st Biennial of Spatial Forms in Elbląg. Between 1953 and 2006, Gołkowska participated in approximately 300 exhibitions, plein-airs, symposia, and artistic actions. She presented over 30 solo exhibitions in Poland and abroad. In 2011, she was awarded the Golden Badge of the Association of Polish Artists and Designers. Her works are now in museum collections in Wrocław, Chełm, Koszalin, Elbląg, Orońsko, Warsaw, Hünfeld and in many private collections.